Tenders and RFPsNotice of Public Tenders
Tenders and RFPs
Project: Pier 12 West Wharf Dock Reconstruction (Phase 2)
“Sealed Tenders” clearly marked as to the contents, will be received at the Hamilton Port Authority office, 6th Floor, 605 James St. North, Hamilton, for the Pier 12 West Wharf Dock Reconstruction (Phase 2) project, until:
1400 hrs (2:00PM) on Monday Sep.10, 2018
The Hamilton Port Authority (HPA) is currently seeking a General Contractor to complete the reconstruction of the southern (168m long) section of Pier 12 West Wharf located along the Emerald Street Slip in Hamilton Ontario.
Major components of the project will include the following:
• Supply and Installation of Steel Sheet Piling (AZ38-700N) on outer face of existing wall
• Supply and Installation of Steel Anchor Piles (762mm & 914.4mm diameter)
• Supply and installation of walers and anchor rods
• Excavation and backfilling including off-site disposal of excess soils
• Construction of new 168m long concrete parapet wall.
• Supply and installation of dock furnishings such as dock ladders, bollards, rubber cylindrical fenders, and wheel guards.
There is a Bidder’s Site Meeting scheduled for Friday August 24th at 10:00AM. Please contact Project Manager for more details.
Tender Documents will be available for purchase starting Monday morning (Aug. 20th) at the Hamilton Port Authority’s office. There is a $50 (including HST) non‐refundable fee for the purchase of the CD containing the Tender Documents (specifications and drawings). Payment shall be by cash or cheque only made payable to the Hamilton Port Authority.
All bids must be accompanied by bonding and proof of insurance as per the contract documents.
The lowest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Louis Fortier, P.Eng
HAMILTON PORT AUTHORITY
605 James St. North, Hamilton, ON, L8L 1K1
Tel: 905‐525‐4330 Ext.232