Hamilton’s Harbour is shared by recreational boaters and commercial vessels.
The Royal Hamilton Yacht Club and the Hamilton Port Authority are hosting an information session for the Hamilton-Burlington boating community to help all harbour users stay safe on the water.
The session will feature speakers on the following topics:
- Commercial Shipping and Port Overview: Hamilton Port Authority
- A Captain’s Perspective on Navigating in the Harbour: Algoma Central Corporation
- Sailing and Racing in the Harbour: Royal Hamilton Yacht Club
- Burlington Canal and Lift Bridge: Public Works & Government Services Canada
- The Construction and Vision of Randle Reef: Environment Canada
Date: Wednesday, February 22
Place: Royal Hamilton Yacht Club, 555 Bay St., Hamilton (foot of MacNab St.)
All users of the harbour are welcome to attend this FREE session.
RSVP by February 15: www.hamiltonport.ca/SharingOurHarbour. Seating is limited.